Top Ads One Liner

SBux Planner worth Sentimental



This was my Starbucks Promo coupon... I've never been interested for the year's organizer but little by little, my coupon was being filled.. and counting..

I have barely 3 more days left before promo expires. It was like impossible to have that filled in but lucky enough, it got extended till February 15. Until I was already hoping I can really have that organizer.

Tadah!! so there... I have it.

And it really worth sentimental because:
(1) IS Team escapades during the not-so-busy day.
(2) Meetup with Ham.
(3) My TRINOMA-tic Experience.
(4) JB shared his coupon.
(5) Coffee for us at Greenhills Promenade.
(6) Crazees at Shangri-la.

3 comments:

Emierald said...

Wow! Congrats! May planner ka narin.. hehe.. Btw, thanks sa planner na gift mo sakin nung christmas kahit di starbucks planner. :)

Anonymous said...

too late...too late...

ardee sean said...

@emie: planner din pala yun.. hehehe.. nakalimutan ko na naman.. pero yung date natin, di ko kakalimutan ha.. hehe

@ham: ahaha.. c'mon, its never late.. kaya yan.. and actually, di ko pa talaga ginagamit.. though, its my precious..